02

                                               hellooo!
                 so here is one more outfit from my
                        messy inventory :D










''You shout it loud, but I can't hear a word you say I'm talking loud, not saying much I'm criticized, but all your bullets ricochet you shoot me down, but I get up''
                                



credits:

Hair: Magika [01] Quote
Skin: the body.co Orchid (04 Medium)
Top: ISON draped crop tee (black)
Chains/Necklace:- B L E U - Monifah Chains 
Jeans:  The Secret Store - Rise Skinny Jeans - Emerald
Boots: .: vive nine :. RITA Boots in Black
Cuff:Fleshtone :: Narsha Vanity Cuff [Gold]
Nails:  [MANDALA]Option LONG Nails set/Basic skin nails 
Piercings on lips:  [ni.Ju] Snake Bites Piercing - Simple v02 (boxed)
  (free on mp)
Backpack:  ::Mr.Poet::Leather Backpack

No comments:

Post a Comment